Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Exodus for Lent: Week 2, Wednesday


Read: Exodus 7:8-24


Reflect: When are we seeing true signs of God’s power, and when are we seeing trickery? Pharaoh has what he wants (slaves and power), so he will look to whatever strengthens his position. His heart remains hardened, and he won’t listen to Moses and Aaron. Have you ever spoken truth to someone, only to have them harden their heart to continue in a lie? Did you turn to God for help and guidance, as Moses and Aaron do?

 
Write: On your own or in the comments here
 

Recite: John 10:27-28 [Jesus said,] “My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand.”
 

Pray: Redeeming Lord, Speak to me so that I may listen and be lead by your Word to eternal life in Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!